- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 2/3 cup grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rolls ciabatta bread, toasted, for serving
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, apple, grapes, dried cranberries or currants, sliced almonds, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Serve sandwiches on ciabatta bread with chicken mixture.