- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup low-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners; set aside.
2. In a large bowl whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together the yogurt, milk, vanilla, eggs, honey, and oil.
4. Gently fold the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture, and using a spatula, fold until combined, being sure to mix just until all the flour disappears. Fold in blueberries.
5. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin tins, place pan in the oven, and bake for 18 minutes, reducing the heat to 375 degrees after 9 minutes of baking.
6. Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before carefully transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.