o 1 lb frozen yucca root (also called yuca and cassava) or 1 lb fresh yucca root ( also called yuca and cassava)
o 4 tablespoons olive oil
o 1 teaspoon dried cilantro or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
o 1 teaspoon dried parsley
o 1 teaspoon onion powder
o 1 teaspoon garlic powder
o 1 teaspoon ground cumin
o salt & freshly ground black pepper
o 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, for serving
1. In a large pot of salted water, cook yuca until almost tender, about 15 minutes; drain and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, cilantro or oregano, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, ground cumin, salt and pepper.
4. Add yuca and toss to coat.
5. Arrange yuca in a single layer in a lightly greased baking dish until yuca is tender and starts to brown, about 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with lime juice, toss, and serve.