- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey and garlic. In a shallow dish, toss together Panko bread crumbs, parsley and lemon zest. Drizzle olive oil over mixture then toss to evenly coat.
3. Working with one piece of salmon at a time, brush top with honey mustard mixture season with salt and pepper, then rotate and transfer to bread crumb mixture (the honey mustard should be facing down to get the bread crumb mixture to stick to salmon), then brush top of salmon with honey mustard mixture and season lightly with salt and pepper and rotate to coat with crumb mixture.
4. Transfer to baking dish and repeat with remaining salmon fillets.
5. Bake in preheated oven 13 - 15 minutes until salmon has cooked through. Serve warm with lemon wedges.