- 2 Cups Italian Breadcrumbs
- ½ Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced to about ¼-inch thick rounds
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp dried oregano
1. Cut zucchinis into 1/4-inch thick rounds
2. Lay out a couple paper towels and place the zucchini rounds on the paper towels.
3. Sprinkle zucchini with salt on both sides. Cover zucchini slices with more paper towels and press down them. Leave for about 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes you will notice that the paper towels are wet and the zucchini slices are pretty dry.
5. Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. In a shallow bowl, combine Italian breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano and season with salt and pepper if preferred; set aside. In another shallow bowl, beat eggs, with salt and pepper.
7. Start dredging zucchini rounds into eggs, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture, pressing to coat. Place zucchini slices on prepared baking sheet.
8. Repeat until all zucchini slices are done.
9. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the zucchini rounds are golden and crispy. Serve with your favorite dip!