- 2 large zucchini, cut into quarters
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, cut in halves
- 7 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon basil/thyme/oregano, dried
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup parsley or basil, finely chopped
- cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 8 x 8 or 9 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients, except parsley/basil, and stir to combine.
3. Transfer to a prepared baking dish and bake uncovered for 25 minutes for crunchy zucchini or 35 minutes if you like well cooked vegetables. I recommend checking for doneness with a fork or knife after 25 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven, garnish with basil or parsley and serve hot/warm.