- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- sea salt and crushed black pepper (to taste)
- 3 ripe peaches, cut in half with the pits removed
- fresh arugula (about 8-10 cups)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2oz fresh goat cheese
1. First, make the dressing. In a small bowl or jar, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
2. Lightly brush the peach halves with the dressing. Preheat the grill to high heat. Place peaches, cut side down, on the hot grill. Grill for about five minutes, or until the peaches are soft and have grill marks. Remove peaches from the grill, cool to room temperature, and slice.
3. Place arugula, sliced grilled peaches, blueberries, almonds, and fresh goat cheese in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with salad dressing. Gently toss and serve immediately.