- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners, then set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, milk, vanilla, eggs, honey, and oil.
4. Using a spatula, gently fold the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture until combined. Be sure to mix until all the flour disappears. Then, fold in the blueberries.
5. Divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin tins. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 18 minutes total. Reduce the heat to 375 degrees after roughly 9 minutes of baking.
6. Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before carefully transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.