1. Wash and peel the green skin off the zucchinis with a potato peeler.
2. Hold on to the head of the zucchini and place the julienne peeler at the top of the zucchini. Gentle press down and drag the peeler to the end. You will instantly have a strip of noodles. Repeat this until you get to the center and start to see seeds. Then flip it over and do the same thing on the other side of the zucchini.
3. Preheat your oven to 200. Line a baking sheet (or two, depending on how much you are making) with paper towels and spread the noodles over the baking sheet evenly. Sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Place the baking sheet of noodles in the oven for 30 minutes. This causes the noodles to “sweat” and release a lot of their water which will prevent your dish from becoming watery.
5. Remove the baking sheets from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Then, pick up the paper towels, wrap them around the noodles and squeeze out the liquid.
6. Sauté them in your oil of choice for about 6-7 minutes or you can simmer them in a sauce and allow them to soften.