- 1 cup lentils
- 3 bell peppers
- 2 large carrots
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 4 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- Onion powder
- Turmeric powder
- Curry powder
- 1-2 tbsp oil for instant pot
- 2 tbsp cornstarch for a thicker consistency
1. Set instant pot to saute and drizzle with olive oil.
2. Add bell peppers and carrots, saute for 3 min.
3. Add sweet potato and seasonings. Simmer for 10 min.
4. Add chicken broth and lentils, stir. Place lid on, seal and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
5. Instant release and stir in spinach and coconut milk.
6. *Optional: If you like your curry thicker, stir in 2 tbsp of corn starch into 1/4 cup of warm water. Stir cornstarch and water mix into the curry.
6. Taste and add more seasoning if needed! Let simmer for 5 min, then serve or save for the rest of the week.
Submitted by Katie Seaton, Carpe Diem Nutrition Intern