- 1/4 cup of raw cashews
- 6 medium dates w/ pit removed
- 1 heaping tablespoon of dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder for dusting
1. Blend cashews into a thin powder.
2. Add dates and blend for thirty seconds.
3. Add 1 heaping tablespoon of cacao powder to blender.
4. Blend until all ingredients form into a ball.
5. Remove large ball and form into 12 smaller balls.
6. Refrigerate balls for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from fridge and dust/roll fudge balls in cacao powder.
8. Store in the fridge.