2 cups GF oat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4 medium, mashed, overripe bananas
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup whole milk (or milk of choice)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup of dark chocolate chunks (½ cup for topping, ½ mixed into batter)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients (oat flour, baking soda/powder, spices, ½ cup of chocolate chunks) in a medium bowl.
3. Mix all wet ingredients (banana, pumpkin, maple syrup, milk, vanilla) into a large bowl.
4. Mix in dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients.
5. Grease 9x5 inch pan and pour in batter.
6. If you love chocolate, top with ½ cup chocolate chunks.
7. Bake for 30 minutes then shut off oven and allow to bread to continue cooking and check for completeness after 5 minutes. If too doughy, leave in the warm oven that is off for 5 additional minutes.