It's probably easier to tell you what's not included, but that's what the "What are you responsible for?" tab is for.
In short, you're going to get world class coaching, fully supported training sessions, laughs, clinics, seminars, an end of camp party, fun, camaraderie, Facebook tags, swag, FUN, Instagram tags, maybe a few tears (at the end as you say goodbye, we hope), a few beers, hard work, and new friends.
Not sold yet? Here is a bit more that we have to offer!
* World class coaching from our team of experts. We will keep the athlete to coach ratio around 8:1.
* Cycling through the amazing hills of Clermont on some of the favorite routes of the local, elite triathletes; including Sugarloaf Mountain and the legendary Winter Garden Coffee Ride
* Running on the lakefront trails through Clermont and the famed "Clay Trails"
* Access to the world class National Training Center outdoor swimming pool with coached swim sessions. Athletes will get individual feedback on their stroke, along with small improvements that can be made.
* Swimming in a measured and buoyed open water swim course with coaching from professional triathletes and elite coaches.
*All nutrition during workouts will be provided by Infinit Nutrition.
* Clinics and Seminars led by our team of coaches, along with guest experts. Clinics / Seminars given at previous camps have included: Fueling for Race Day, How to Race and Train with Bicycle Power, Mental Fitness, Open Water Swim Technique, Healthy Eating for the Endurance Athletes, How to Improve Transitions, and more.
* End-of-camp celebration on Sunday 3/6. We will provide food and drinks for all athletes! This is sure to be the party of the year...
* Athlete swag bags stuffed with gear including a free pair of XX2i Sunglasses, a Custom hat from Endurance Conspiracy, goggles / race belt / swim cap from Blueseventy, a race visor from Stages Cycling and much more. Athletes will also receive exclusive discounts from all camp sponsors.
* Giveaways from our camp sponsors!!
-Stages Power Meter
-Wing57 TT helmet from Rudy Project
-Sterling helmet from Rudy Prroject
-Transition Bag from Rudy Project
-and much more!
Product demos (subject to change):
* Blueseventy: Athletes will be able to choose if they would like to demo wetsuits during open water swims, and Core Shorts during pool swims. This will be limited based on number of demo suits we receive (all athletes should still bring their own wetsuit)
* Stages Power Meters: AJ Baucco Coaching athletes will have the opportunity to demo a stages power meter for the entire camp. This will be limited to a smaller number of athletes and will be dependent on compatibility of parts. We will follow up with more information on this service.
* More product demos are in the process of being finalized and will be announced right away.
On-site professional bike mechanic services by JPR Mobile Bike Services
* JPR Mobile Services will be on site at the Holiday Inn Express providing NO-CHARGE bike labor on Thursday evening on March 3. Labor includes anything that takes under 15min and doesn't include new parts. For example, adjustments to derailleurs, brakes, wheels, headset, bars, lube chain, etc. This will ensure that all athletes have properly working bikes by the start of the camp!
* In-depth bike mechanical work and parts will be offered at a deeply discounted rate during the camp.
* JPR Mobile Services will SAG all bike workouts. This will include tools for on-site repairs, spare parts (wheels, etc), pump, etc. All athletes should still be prepared with their own flat kit.
Camp refunds will be issued on a case-by-case basis up until registration closes on 12/21/15
- 10/26/2015 - 12/21/2015: $599.00
- 12/21/2015 - 01/13/2016: $649.00
What are you responsible for?
We are going to do a lot of things for you, but you still have a few responsibilities... we're all adults, right? You are responsible for getting to Clermont by March 3rd. You are responsible for having swim, bike, and run gear ready for camp before March 4th (bring wetsuits). You are responsible for having a place to sleep during camp, and a way of getting to camp activities. Most importantly, you are responsible for having a GREAT time and gaining some big time skills and fitness!!
* Athletes will be responsible for transportation to Clermont with their training equipment. If flying, the Orlando airport is the preferred airport and is approximately a 30 minute drive to Clermont.
* We have secured a discount code for the athletes attending the camp through Budget Car Rental. To use the discount, enter U020319 in the "BCD" box during your reservation.
* This discount is valid for rentals beginning one week prior to camp until one week after camp. This discount is valid for vehicles rented at Orlando International Airport or the local Clermont Budget location (non-airport locations have fewer taxes and fees).
* We encourage athletes to coordinate and share rental vehicles. At our request, minivans are eligible for this discount and could be very economical and excellent for sharing.
* The Clermont Holiday Inn Express with be our host hotel. They have offered our athletes a group discount.
* To secure our discounted rate for camp, enter Group Code ABT when making your reservation. March is the most popular month of the year for tourism in Clermont, so we recommend making reservations early. The discount is valid for "Two Queen Standard Rooms" which are definitely large enough for two athletes to share. We definitely recommend finding a roommate!
* Our group block is a limited number of rooms. At the latest, the Group Code listed above will expire three weeks prior to camp if all rooms have not booked by that time. No deposit is required and rooms can be cancelled up until three days prior to camp.
* Holiday Inn Express is a great location for our needs as it is central to nearly all of Clermont's attractions.
* Holiday Inn Express offers free internet service in each room and on-site self-service laundry.
* The Holiday Inn Express also offers a complimentary hot breakfast that runs until 9:30 AM. It is our goal to make it possible for you to use this included meal twice per day (breakfast and again after your first training session) to maximize value.
* Athletes are welcome to find their own housing. For your convenience, we recommend the host hotel because many activities will be held at, begin, and end there.
Why should YOU come?
The better question is "Why wouldn't YOU come?" Who made this website anyways?? This is bound to be the most fun and productive triathlon camp ever produced!! Where else can you combine the honest truth and fun of TRS Triathlon with the time-proven results of AJB Coaching in one place?? YOU CAN'T!!
* If you're an AJB Coaching athlete, this is a no-brainer! This is the perfect opportunity to get in solid training, with YOUR coach, and take that athlete-coach relationship to the next level!
* Get to know your teammates!! We have fostered a strong team environment amongst our athletes. This is the perfect chance to suffer, sweat, socialize, and have a blast with all those people!
* This is an impeccable opportunity to jump-start your 2015 training. Get off the trainer, get in the open water, and hit the running trails all while under the watchful eye of a coach. Get one step ahead of your competition for the coming season. There is a reason that elite athletes attend training camps!
* Get feedback on your fundamentals in swim, bike, and run. This is the perfect opportunity to start the year with sound mechanics. Get the results of the effort you put in with improved swimming, biking, and running!
* If you're not an AJB Coaching athlete, along with getting in great training and fully individualized feedback, you can see what we're all about! Maybe you're looking for a coach? If so, this is the perfect opportunity to see how you would collaborate with AJ Baucco Coaching.
Tentative Schedule (Subject to Change)
The camp schedule is not yet available. Please check back soon.
This camp is now complete and unavailable for registration.